Ask a sales expert a sales question for FREE!|
Ask the Sales Expert for FREE is my way of giving back to the business
community. Sales has been an excellent career for me. I wish I had this
knowledge when I graduated from college in 1986.
My 20+ years of sales
experience has given me a broad breath of issues to speak on and there is a
very good chance that I have already dealt with a
issue that you are experiencing right now.
Some of the topics that I have dealt with in my sales career are:
- Creating sales training material
- Live sales call feedback
- Recorded sales call feedback
- Conducting sales meetings
- Goal setting for sales representatives
- Motivating sales representatives
- Hiring and firing employees
- Immediate customer service resolutions
- Documenting coaching sessions
- Evaluating employees
- Creating compensation plans
- Setting up retention plans
- Employee conflicts
- Management conflicts
- Interdepartmental conflicts
- Marketing plans
- Brand Management
- Product Development
- Sales and Marketing departmental budgets
- Profit & Loss (P/L)
- Call center metrics
- Inbound call metrics
- Outbound calling plans
- Managing remote regional territories
- Setting up territories
- Lead production
- List generation
- Data mining
- The day to day issues of running a sales department!
As you can see my expertise in the sales area is quite extensive. All sales
departments go through periods of slow activity or declining sales. Most also go
through periods of steady growth, and some even get lucky with short blast of
The trick with all sales departments is how do you manage through the ups and
downs that will occur. How do you manage in a equitable forward
direction, day after day, year after year.
What is happening in your sales department? Give me a brief description of
the problem and I will give you an answer based on my 20+ years of experience.
Fill out the form below and I will be happy to give you my suggestions on
making your sales department a world class organization. You can see some
of the results on my Questions &
All company and personal
information will be held in strict confidence.
*Your position is needed to give me some
perspective on what is happening in the department.
**Your email is required in order to provide you
with the answer.