Web Based Sales Training - Increase your close rates

Online Sales Training


Web Based Sales Training

What if I could show you a way to increase your sales by converting more prospects to customers?

Would it be of value to you if you could spend 1 hour on one of our topics to help you close more sales?

The answer is yes. Everyone wants to close more sales. Our Web Based Sales Training classes are setup to help you do just that... CLOSE MORE SALES!

At Atlanta Sales and Consulting we have one belief.

That belief is: Sales is a process that can be taught.

That's right anyone with basic talents can learn to sell. 75% of "sales" is a science that has a process. That sales process can be taught and easily picked up with practice. The other 25% of "sales" is an art. That art is acquired through experience.

These basic talents can be learned through professional sales training. That training does not have to be in a formal classroom. It can be from the desk you are sitting at right now. It can be from your living room or your home office.

With our web based online sales training you are invited into a LIVE interactive program. These classes allow you ask specific questions to help move your sales process in the right direction.

That direction is towards the CLOSE! Our web based online selling classes will have an immediate positive impact on your personal close rates.

Sales can be taught. The science of sales is just a process. That sales process is OPEN, PROBE, PITCH and CLOSE.

Classes cover:

  1. Lead Generation - Where can you find leads? How should you approach them? How do you track them. How many touches should a lead get?
  2. Opening Statements - Who, When, Where, and Why are you calling on this lead? Cold Calling vs. Warm Leads. Initial qualifying questions on decision makers, time frames, and budgets.
  3. Probing Questions - Finding your prospect's needs. Determining if this is a need or a want.  Discovering objections. Listening and learning about your prospect and their business.
  4. Pitching your Product - How to paint the picture so your customer can see themselves using your service or product. How to tie the product back to the prospect's needs. How to cover the objections that arose during probing.
  5. Closing the Sale - Using trial closes to determine where you are in the process. Knowing when to close. Asking for the sale by using different types of closing statements. Tips for successful closings.

These classes will give you an immediate positive sales impact on your business!

Web Based Sales Training. For online sales training class schedules click here.

Mission Statement:

To provide sales training and sales consulting services that will provide immediate sales results to small and medium sized businesses within the greater Atlanta area.

Increase your close rate with our web based sales training